Sunday, June 14, 2009

I made like 160 bucks this weekend


So I have some fun and silly anecdotes.  I'd prefer to talk about em in person or on the phone! Sadly the only place my phone has service up here is 2 miles away up and down hills. Sucks even on a bike to travel. I went there and called some people, no one picked up, so i went home.
Poh! 
Well, here are some pictures that I had laying around from when I was at Sebastian's!

Because it wouldn't make for a good picture if something didn't have to suffer in order for it to happen.



Paparazzi take our picture
gang signs?







Because without Photobooth my life would be meaningless






7 comments:

Dizzy said...

AHH! these are tops!
hey check your facebook, man! I need your country address pour le sending de les letters. (specifically the one now crushed beneath this laptop, containing information which is becoming increasingly irrelevant as time slips by!)

thomcat said...

I can't realy use Facebokk up here as it slows down the server for my internet too much! But My Address is I believe 1750 Main St. NY 13740
But I could be a tad off on the house number.
No, It is that. Wait call my house up here! We'll fig it out!

Dizzy said...

darling, darling do you, perhaps, reside within a city or town?

thomcat said...

UHHH
BOVINA NEW YORK!!!

thomcat said...

thought that would be a dead giveaway

Cutie Pie said...

Thom, I'm likin' these pictures.
Comrade's pretty confused and adorable.
Pumpkin hates you forever.

thomcat said...

Pumpkin loves me like a small mouse or rodent type thing.