Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dream writings

So, Last night/this morning I had this really odd and sort of déjà vu-esque dream. 
I was standing somewhere. I don't know, I think I was on a cobble-stone street with lots of really trendy clothing stores and pet stores. and ouT of the blue, this almost cartoon-y girl comes out of nowhere, and i have this urge to protect her, I don't really know why. So we are running, whatever we are running from is getting closer. 
Then this creepy guy who sort of looks like a lizard shows up, and tells me that it's my time to die because I chose to protect this girl. Suddenly I have a gun in one hand and the girl's wrist in my other, and we're tumbling through stores, bullets whizzing by us. 
Then, we are in a supermarket, the man who was chasing us now has 2 accomplices, one of their appearances or purpose I can't remember for the life of me. The other was this homeless guy with an AK-47, he was being paid 100 dollars to chase us.  They keep shooting the entrance of the supermarket behind which we are hiding telling us to come out. We go outside and as the man lifts his gun to shoot us, we start running again. I tell the homeless guy that I'll give him 1000 dollars to kill the guy chasing us, he says he won't kill hi for that, but he won't kill us either, which frankly was good enough for me.
Then we are in this jewelry store, barrel-rolling over display cases, the back exit was open, and we leapt out of it. I think. I honestly forgot where this whole dream was going. It was just kind of weird and memorable.

No comments: